Yet another day in Delhi exploring yet another new restaurant to explore.
Desi food with a swag.
Nehru Place is another hub for food lovers and the place is definitely in the recommendation list. Simple and cozy place. Creative interiors with modern styling.
It definitely had a lot of swad and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal.
Cuisines from different parts of India and abroad under one roof.
The Food Talk
Few favourites were –
* Amritsari Chole Bhature – Excellent
* Dahi Bhalla – Excellent
* Tibetan Momos – Average
* Teekha Paneer Tikka – Average (Too much teekha is not my thing)
* Idli Sambar – Excellent
* Indo Italian Dosa – Average
* Ram Ladoo Chaat – Excellent
* Hakka Noodles with Manchurian Balls – Excellent
* Thai Green Curry with Rice – Excellent
* Pindi Chole – Excellent
* Lachha Paratha – Excellent
* Gulabi Phirni – Excellent
* Moong Dal Halwa – Excellent
* Matka Kulfi – Excellent